Graduate of Gdańsk University of Technology and a licensed construction engineer with certification for management and supervision of structural, road and bridge construction works as well as hydrotechnical and drainage works. He took part in multiple professional training courses, including a post-graduate course in Management and Marketing. He received an MBA degree in 2017. Member of the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers and the Association of Consulting Engineers and Experts. In 2018 he became a member of the Council of the Polish Roadbuilding Association representing the region of Kujawsko-Pomorskie. He has been working with the ERBUD Group since 2010.
- Supervision of Large Project Execution Department (including S3 construction)
- Supervision of Road Construction Department (Koszalin and Toruń)
- Supervision of Warranty and Claims Department
- Supervision of Asphalt Production Department:
- Koszalin Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Toruń Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Supervision of IDE Projekt company.
- Coordination and support of construction activities.
- Receipt of anonymous reports of infringements of law, procedures and ethical standards in ONDE S.A.