Graduate of Nicolaus Copernicus University (UMK) in Toruń and of Poznań University of Economics and Business. He also completed an MBA course at Leon Koźmiński Academy in Warsaw. He has been working with Company since its founding in 2010. As Financial Director he actively participated in the company’s success and development. He also took part in the process of integration and transformation of PRD and Rembet Plus into the current company. He gained previous experience working for BZ WBK and Fortis Bank.
- Supervision of Financial and Controlling Department
- Supervision of Legal Department
- Supervision of financial policy implementation
- Cooperation with financial institutions, banks, insurance companies
- Supervision of financial and non-financial reporting
- Funding acquisition
- Supervision of Payroll Department
- Supervision of IT Department
- Supervision of HR Department
- Supervision of H&S Department
- Supervision of Manufacturing Inspection
- Supervision of Service and Equipment Base
- Supervision of Corporate Office
- Supervision of Internal Audit and Inspection Department
Graduate of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Marketing and Economics at the Faculty of Economics and Management and in German Philology at the Faculty of Philology. He has been working at ERBUD Group since 2009. He had started his career in Rembet Plus, a company that later became part of PBDI S.A. As Commercial Director he was responsible for acquisition of contracts in the renewable energy sector (wind and PV farms). Since 2015 he also held the position of Proxy at Company. Fluent in German and English.
- Supervision of Marketing Department
- Supervision of Sales Department
- Supervision of Production Preparation Department
- Supervision of Wind Farm Development Department
- Supervision of PV Development Department
- Customer/partner acquisition, investor relations, support in construction contract acquisition
Graduate of Gdańsk University of Technology and a licensed construction engineer with certification for management and supervision of structural, road and bridge construction works as well as hydrotechnical and drainage works. He took part in multiple professional training courses, including a post-graduate course in Management and Marketing. He received an MBA degree in 2017. Member of the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers and the Association of Consulting Engineers and Experts. In 2018 he became a member of the Council of the Polish Roadbuilding Association representing the region of Kujawsko-Pomorskie. He has been working with the ERBUD Group since 2010.
- Supervision of Road Construction Department (Koszalin and Toruń)
- Supervision of PV for Industry Department
- Supervision of Warranty and Claims Department
- Supervision of Contract Conditions and Claims Management Department
- Supervision of Asphalt Production Department:
– Koszalin Asphalt Mixing Plant
– Toruń Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Supervision of IDE Projekt company.
- Coordination and support of construction activities.
- Receipt of anonymous reports of infringements of law, procedures and ethical standards in ONDE S.A.
A graduate of two university courses at the Faculty of Sanitary and Hydro Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology: Environmental Engineering, and Heating, District Heating and Ventilation, as well as the MBA course at the French Institute of Management. He also completed a number of courses concerning management of projects and the capital market. For 23 years, he was associated with the listed company Polenergia. He has been working at the ERBUD Group since 2023.
- Supervising functioning of the Development Department;
- Supervising functioning of the Operation & Maintenance Department;
- Supervising functioning of the Internal RES Projects Department;
- Supervising the M&A area of the internal RES projects;
- Supervising obtaining of financing under the Project Finance model.